Many employers, insurance agents and consultants have found it very difficult to know how to find who the major limited medical insurance carriers are in the marketplace, what plan designs they have, what their rates and premiums are and how they are different. It is sometimes difficult to find the insurance carriers who offer Mini Medical Plan on the internet or over the phone, and even when you find them it can be extremely difficult to get a response from the insurance carrier once you do find them.
If you would like a proposal or quote from multiple leading limited medical carriers you can email us right now at email@example.com
Other Resources and Information on Mini Medical Plan
Limited Medical Plan Conferences
Limited Medical Plan & Mini Medical Plan Worksite Conference
Date: October 25-26th, 2009
Location – Los Angeles, California
Expected Attendance – up to 400
Type of Attendees – Employers, Insurance Companies, Agents, Consultants and Vendors
Website – www.limitedmedicalplan.com
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Conference
The conference will feature intense educational sessions from the
experts in the industry:
- What are the Best Mini-Medical & Limited-Medical Plans?
- How to Properly Implement & Enroll a Mini-Medical or Limited Medical Plan?
- How to Create the Best Plan Design with the Best Benefits at the Most Affordable Price for Employees?
- How to Increase Enrollment by up to 50% or More?
- How to Negotiate for the Best Commissions? How Much is Really in the "Bucket"?
- Problems that will Ruin Your Mini-Medical and Limited Medical Sales: Bad Customer Service, Administrative Service, and Claims Payments..
- How to Create Customized Benefit Plan Designs for Your Clients?
- How the Economic Crisis & Credit Crisis will Affect Mini-Medical, Limited Medical, and the Worksite Marketplace?
- How to Use the Credit Crisis and Economy to Increase Your Enrollments and Sales?
- What are the Best Worksite Products to be Packaged with a Mini-Medical or Limited Medical Plan?
- Which are the Best Enrollment Companies for Your Mini-Medical Plans, Mini Medical Plan and Worksite Products?
- Who are the Worksite Insurance Companies You Can Work With
- How to Penetrate the Latin American Marketplace?
- What Prescription Drug Options Do You Have?
- What are Discount Cards? How Do They Fit and Who are the Players?
- What Options are there for Medical Plans for those Individual Americans who are Uninsured?
- What are the Most Effective Enrollment Options: In Person, Internet, or Call Center?
- What are Association Mini-Medical Plans and Affinity Programs and who Offers them?
Special Topic: Advanced Earned Income Credit
How to use the Advanced Earned Income Tax Credit (AEITC) to help employees during the credit crisis to continue to pay for their limited medical, mini-medical, and worksite insurance.
For a look at the agenda please click here
The Limited Medical and Mini Medical Worksite Magazine
The Limited Medical and Mini Medical Worksite Magazine is the only magazine dedicated to not only the mini medical and limited medical marketplace but also to worksite. It is the first and only dedicated worksite magazine exclusively online. The majority of employers and insurance agents are searching online for Mini Medical Plan . The limited medical magazine and worksite magazine covers all the hot topics surrounding Mini Medical Plan including innovative new enrollment solutions, who are the top carriers and products, new vendors, new products and other cutting edge issues surrounding Mini Medical Plan . The magazine is a free online magazine. The magazine is distributed to thousands of employers, insurance agents, and insurance carriers involved in the limited medical industry.
Website – www.worksitemagazine.com
Email – email@example.com
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org